Monday, February 21, 2011

Pancakes!

     The ferry ride from Manly to Sydney takes 30 minutes, and you can probably guess that I was on the edge of my seat every minute, anticipating the Opera House and Harbour Bridge!
      And let me tell you- it is prettier than the pictures!!!  It was impossible to capture everything in a picture (though I tried to!)  After arriving in Sydney, we went to a breakfast place in The Rocks called Pancakes on the Rocks.  Let me just say, I used to absolutely hate pancakes.  Blueberry pancakes-uggg, Chocolate Pancakes- yuck, Pancakes with all types of fruit- even more disguisting!  But, after eating in this restaurant, my mind was changed forever and pancakes are like my new best friend now.
     Let me tell you, eating these pancakes were like tasting Heaven (at least I hope Heaven will be that good, haha just kidding!)  I got the Devil's Food pancakes which were chocolate pancakes with strawberries on the side.  As if that was not enough sugar, chocolate fudge covered both AND there is a scoop of chocolate ice cream on the top!!!  Woohoo- THIS IS WHAT I CALL A BREAKFAST!
     I am almost 100% positive that this is the most unhealthy breakfast that I have eaten in my life, but it was totally worth every bite.
     Many people and guidebooks have recommended going to Pancakes on the Rocks and I am so glad that I had my first chocolate pancakes with fudge in Sydney :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment