Monday, February 14, 2011

My first Australian YOGA

     I want to pause all of the adventure posts and everything to talk about a yoga class that I just finished!  It was the first one offered at the college for this semester and I had a. . .umm. . .unique start. 
     First of all, since I like to attend yoga at home on a regular basis, I felt prepared for the class.  The first 40 minutes were spent doing poses like downward dog and such, but the last 20 minutes are spent "cooling down."  Somehow, during the cool down period, I fell asleep.  Yes, FELL ASLEEP!!!  And with that, came loud snoring. . .IN YOGA CLASS!
     I woke up when we were doing the last move and in prayer position.  I tried to play it off like I had been doing all of the poses with the class, but realized that everyone knew that I was snoring after class when they started dying out laughing.  My friends said that they had to just bite their tongues during the last part of class to keep from laughing in the dead silence (I guess it wasn't that silent if I was snoring though, haha!)
     Lesson learned- if you fall asleep in something like yoga, do not start snoring- I repeat- do not start snoring.  It will lead to you being the subject of everyone's jokes for a while!!! :)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment