Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Running By the Ocean

     Today I went on my first run on a path by the ocean.  It was so beautiful and such a perfect day and I could expound for a very long time on how pretty Manly is but I really want to tell the WHOLE WORLD a very important bit of information that I learned today.
     Thus begins my story.
     During my jog, I was looking around everywhere, looking back and forth from the ocean to the shops and back to the ocean- not really paying much attention to the people around me.  (And I am sure you might guess what happened). . .I almost ran into a man standing in the very middle of the path.  What makes it worse is that the older man was wearing the tightest and smallest speedo that I have ever seen.
So here is my bit of advice: 1. Do not wear a tight speedo and 2. If you do decide to wear a tight speedo, do not stand in the very middle of the running path, haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment