Thursday, March 31, 2011

Picture Time!

      I have not mentioned this in my blog yet, but I am pretty good at sleeping anywhere.  And since I was EXHAUSTED from the Great Ocean Road Tour, seeing Melbourne, and snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef, I figured that the boat ride back from the Great Barrier Reef would be the perfect opportunity to sleep- especially since it was raining on the way back! 
     The chairs on the boat did not have a head rest, so I slumped in my seat and rested my head on the very top of the back of the seat.  I don't know how long I slept for- but I do know that I was in deep sleep.  It was lovely until I woke up to find my mouth really dry and my friend laughing at me.  I knew pretty quickly that I had either snored, slept talked, or slept with a very funny expression on my face.  And the truth is that the expression on my face must have been a little funny because I was told that a girl (THAT I DID NOT KNOW) was taking pictures of me.  Sleeping.  With my mouth wide open.  And honestly, probably drooling.
     I wonder if I am going to find these pictures anywhere.  You never know, the pictures that she took of me could be one of those pictures on Facebook that people tag other people in as a joke and kind of to point out that they should consider themselves lucky that they do not look like this girl when she sleeps!
     Now, when sleeping on the ferries, trains, or buses, I will be sure to sleep with a smile on my face!  
   

1 comment:

  1. HAH.
    wow. this story really cracked me up, probably because I am always the girl who has a funny expression on her face when sleeping in public...which is why i rarely do it. dumb, i know.

    ReplyDelete