Monday, May 23, 2011

In ONE day. . .

     My transportation from Manly to New Zealand (and when I took trips to Melbourne and the Whit Sundays) consisted of many different modes of transportation.  So, I took this as a personal challenge: How many modes of transportation can I take in one day???
     Out of all of the days and trips, the trip from the Whit Sundays back to school in Manly wins!!!  Here is a list of the many things used to get from point A to point B:
1. Walk to bus station
2. Bus to airport
3. Plane
4. Train to Circular Quay
5. Ferry to Manly
6. Taxi to ICMS  

Coming in close second is Saturday, May 14 when I left Australia:
1. Walk to ferry station
2. Ferry to Circular Quay
3. Train to Airport
4. Plane to LA
5. Plane to Chicago
6. Plane to Atlanta
7. Car to Birmingham
(note- I kind of cheated on this day because Saturday, May 14 lasted for 24 hours for me!)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment