Monday, June 20, 2011

Follow Up on Foods. . .

Follow-Up Blog (after a couple months in the U.S)
1.       Hummus- ummm-DELICIOUS!  I make sure that we have it at all times!
2.       Cottage Cheese- I eat it way to much now J
3.       Beef Stroganoff- I.ACTUALLY.HAVE.NOT.HAD.IT.YET!  Perhaps dinner tonight?
4.       Stuffed Chicken- Yes, it is a classic!
5.       Brownies- Once or twice. . .but I have made PUPPY CHOW (I forgot to put it on the first list)
6.       Wraps- I have one for lunch often
7.       Gyros- yuuuum!
8.       Blackberries/blueberries/raspberries/strawberries- (I admit, I LOVE fruit and have them every day!)
9.       ICE- now appreciated in all drinks!
10.   Omelet- I have had one or two this summer- They are delicious
11.   Grilled Cheese Sandwich- so.good. (PS I didn’t eat them on the same day)
12.   Whole Wheat Bread- I have it every day!
13.   Dr. Pepper (and can I add to that Coke Icees?)

No comments:

Post a Comment