Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mapz!


Here is a map of Australia!  I outlined the planned trip in pink.  The first week, I will be in the Culture and Adventure Program in Cairns and then I will travel to Sydney to start school.  I am SO EXCITED!!!  It will be great when I am finally done with all the preparations and packing and am finally heading there (on the 3 day flight!)  Can't wait!


(to a rap beat): International College of Management is where I will be at, homie. . .
                        It is by the Pacific where it is foamy (?). . .
                        There is an Island called Shark Island near. . .
                        So I am hoping they don't eat me up in here. . .
                        I will be right near Manly Beach. . .
                        Where I will go to school and listen to the teach(ers). . .
                        This is the end fo' now. . .
                        But I will keep ya posted pal

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I am super super super excited for everything!! :)

    ReplyDelete